Shadow Gear Operator Backpack
This 3-day pack has been made for professional use by military. Constructed using ultra tough 600D Nylon fabric that’s made to last. This ultra-lightweight pack only weighs 3 lbs, which allows you to carry all you need without it adding any extra weight. It’s great for use over long periods of time and is ideal for hiking, camping or any other outdoor use.
This Operator pack is a game changer and should be nicknamed: ‘pockets, pockets, pockets’. Can you guess why? The design offers a wide variety of different sized pockets to organize, compartmentalize, and store gear of all shapes and sizes.
The main compartment is big enough that you can find whatever you need to grab in a hurry. Located inside is a sleeve that can hold a hydration bladder, laptop or similar sized item. Located at the top of the bag are port holes where you can pass tubes or cables. Additionally, there are two pouches at the front and 3 side pouches – 6 pockets in total.
On the exterior, you will find laser cut MOLLE for addition of extra pouches or any MOLLE compatible gear you might choose to add. On the rear of the pack you have a removable padded waist belt for added stability when carrying a heavy load. The padded shoulder straps offer extra comfort and are fully adjustable for all adult sizes.
- Construction: 600 Denier PU*2 DWR coated Cordura.
- 35L total capacity.
- Top quality YKK zipper, tracks and buckles 6 pockets in total including a large main compartment.
- Internal seams taped and finished.
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread).
- All Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or ‘X Box’ stitched for added strength.